Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Anurag Basu in tears amid cancer patients


Filmmaker Anurag Basu, a cancer survivor, Tuesday broke down here at an event organised for children battling the disease.

"This (Tata Memorial) hospital is like a temple to me. I get choked when I come here and talk," he said.

Basu, who was diagnosed with cancer in 2004, was treated at the hospital. The "Barfi!" director went through everything with a smile, said a doctor.

"This is like my second life and I will make meaningful films now," Basu said.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

1 comments: on "Anurag Basu in tears amid cancer patients"

Anonymous said...

Actors, talk and game show hosts, politicians, singers and dancers have all stood in as Emmy hosts throughout the years.
I was not comfortable quite yet to bring myself to
drive on any other roads besides back roads. Displays actually
take up quite a bit of power, particularly if the phone has a large and bright screen.



Also visit my website: Simpson Tapped Out Cheats

Post a Comment